Virtual & In-Person Keynote Speaker
The New Now: How to Kick Up Your Communications in 2021
Each year, there are so many changes for organizations as it relates to communications and consumer expectations. In 2020, when the coronavirus appeared, everything was sideways.
The pandemic caused all kinds of problems for all organizations and companies:
- Massive job loss and negative economic impact to local communities.
- Employees working from home.
- Closed doors, which means the loss of the face-to-face contact with your customers.
- Keeping up with internal and external communications.
- Confusion surrounding the reputational risks applying for the PPP loan.
- How to switch formats of conferences, annual meetings, and events.
- Increased demand for improved technology like virtual and online offerings.
Not only this, but:
- A virtual world means consumers might expect more transparency from organizations. This means change.
A Silver Lining Year
With every drastic change comes an opportunity for improving.
Where does it start? Communications.
If a staff knows how to communicate well—everyone benefits.
What does being a good communicator mean for you?
• You are understood
• You are helpful
• You inspire others to communicate better
This session will provide a framework to help employees understand the current communications landscape and better understand the needs of the customers.
The session will provide you a playbook on how to stay up-to-date on communications, press, and consumer engagement.
Learn communications 101 for 2021.
“MOLLY WAS DEFINITELY ONE OF OUR MOST POPULAR SPEAKERS THIS YEAR. SHE WAS NOT ONLY ENTERTAINING AND INSPIRING BUT ALSO THOUGHT-PROVOKING. SHE REALLY KEPT THE AUDIENCE ENGAGED.”
Creative Director, Five Line Creative
Organizer, Creative Mornings, Portsmouth, NH Chapter