Virtual & In-Person Keynote Speaker
Molly is a dynamic, engaging and entertaining keynote speaker, online lecturer and trusted PR consultant for brands, companies and their executives looking for clarity in today's volatile communications landscape.
The New Rules for Reputation Management
As more and more consumers are finding new ways for their grievances to be heard, the same rules of response no longer apply. Organizations must become prepared to handle any controversy while still engaging with their consumers quickly and with as much transparency as possible.
Real-time social media and online stakeholder activism mixed with an on-demand consumer mentality have transformed consumer interactions, particularly with the speed an issue can blow up online.
How should a business, brand, or cooperative - and their leaders - respond, if at all?
Through a keynote and follow-up breakout workshop, this session offers critical learnings for understanding how to navigate the power of a fickle public and turn it in your favor. Participants will learn best practices for managing hot-button issues in today’s sensitive communications environment while still maintaining positive and productive consumer interactions.
By the end of the sessions, participants will learn:
- How to humanize their brand as well as their leaders and employees to create the goodwill that leads to good PR
- The origin of the call-out and cancel culture and the methods needed for external communications if it happens to the directors, executives, or employees
- Proactive and vigilant measures for protecting a brand and its reputation during an online attack
- Understand the social media and public opinion mix when it works well and when it goes sour
- Learn the formula for how leadership and the board of directors should respond in public if an angry consumer unexpectedly confronts them
- Tips for managing and responding to the press
“MOLLY WAS DEFINITELY ONE OF OUR MOST POPULAR SPEAKERS THIS YEAR. SHE WAS NOT ONLY ENTERTAINING AND INSPIRING BUT ALSO THOUGHT-PROVOKING. SHE REALLY KEPT THE AUDIENCE ENGAGED.”
Creative Director, Five Line Creative
Organizer, Creative Mornings, Portsmouth, NH Chapter