PR in a Pinch
I can help.
I just found out the local newspaper is writing a negative story about my business and I don't know how to respond.
One of our employees posted something terrible on a tweet and now we're trending, but not in a good way.
My business is getting bashed on a local Facebook Group page. How do I respond when I can't even get into the page to see the complaints?
With more and more small businesses, boards of directors, boards of trustees and organizations operating in the online space, there are now more ways than ever to get into a spot of trouble if your brand is dealing with an online crisis or some sort.
What is PR in a Pinch?
Rapid-response public relations counsel for an immediate or emerging crisis.
What PR in a Pinch will provide:
Trusted public relations counsel from Molly McPherson, M.S., APR, who is a well-tested PR practitioner with experience advising clients through public, hot-button issues and help anticipate what may happen next.
- Translate your key messages to communicate clear, consistent and credible messaging for distribution across your communication channels.
- Offer rapid-response solutions for a social media mishap or negative online trending against your brand.
- Suggest the best strategies and tactics for getting your story of Page One - both online and in the newspaper.
- Guide you through an online smear campaign against your brand or organization.
- Serve as a sounding board during your pinch.
Timing: Response within one business day.
Will provide a non-disclosure agreement for service.