The place for learning how to be an indestructible leader when communicating in the modern age, all from the comfort of your home or office.
You’re a confident leader, but not entirely confident communicating online with colleagues, customers or even the press.
- You’re feeling left out of the online space, mostly because you just haven’t had time to figure it out.
- Social media? You have an account or two but you don’t know how to utilize it without putting your life online. (You’re not your teenager, after all.)
- You’ve poked around on your organization’s Facebook page, only to find negative reviews that ultimately bring on more frustration and overwhelm.
- You’re making a few connections on LinkedIn, but wonder if there’s a better way to optimize it. And all those LinkedIn emails asking me to connect?! Ugh.
- You’re starting to realize that many of your colleagues and professional contemporaries are ahead of you when it comes to using online and social media.
- You worried that the company you represent is far behind the curve when it comes to social media, but you don't know where to start to fix the problem.
- You’re afraid you will post something online that will negatively impact your reputation.
- You’re a communicator, and it’s your job to help translate technology and online communications to your colleagues, but sometimes worry that you can’t keep up with all the changes happening at once.
- You recognize that you don’t know what you don’t know.
The world felt much smaller back in the day. That’s no longer the reality. The reality is that social media is here and it’s here to stay, like it or not.
If you want to continue to stay relevant (or recognize you aren’t relevant), you need to learn the basics and start being present online. You’ll stay part of the conversation, which speaks volumes about your ability to run and grow a business.
But where do you learn this?
Right here, by joining the Confident Leader Network.
The Confident Leader Network is where you’ll find monthly trainings in communications, reputation management and social media to give you the confidence to use online and social media platforms like LinkedIn and Facebook to your advantage. You’ll gain insights on how to get more visible, mitigate crises and manage your reputation. And you’ll be able to do it all from the comfort of your home or office--in a language you understand.
The membership also comes with live, online office hours every month that go a little deeper into the monthly trainings. Members can access a private webinar with a chat feature that allows real-time Q&A for asking me anything about the training and how it can help you in your business.
Within the Confident Leader Network, you’ll focus on three pillars that are integral to every leader’s professional toolbox.
Learn how to communicate effectively so others continue to see you as the professional you are. You’ll learn:
- Best practices for verbal and nonverbal communication
- How to write like a pro so others engage--and listen
- How to speak more effectively so you stand out in a crowd
Like it or not, social media is here to stay and leaders need to be visible online. In this pillar, you’ll learn
- Best practices for being visible online, personally and professionally
- How to effectively use some of the most important platforms
- How to build your personal brand using social media
Your reputation is your calling card and it’s your responsibility to make sure you’re putting your best foot forward. Learn
- Best practices to maintain your organization’s reputation
- How to react during an organizational or professional crisis
- How to be part of the conversation about what matters
Confident Leader Network Memberships
- Monthly CLN Training Modules
- Live Review Call
- Convenient Month-to-Month payments
- All 12 Monthly CLN Training Modules
- Live Review Calls each Month
- Special Bonus Training: Calm the Critics