The Academy Award-winning actress and Goop founder Gwyneth Paltrow recently made headlines for a comment she made on a podcast about her daily wellness routine. This episode explains how information taken out of context is often the biggest obstacle faced by PR professionals and how this controversy seems to be an example of this. It then uncovers the potential reason why Gwyneth may have made this particular comment in the first place.
Find out about Gwyneth Paltrow’s current legal battle for her role in a 2016 skiing crash and how her PR team may be trying to divert attention away from it. Listen in for a better understanding of how this relates to keywords and SEO, and how you can use this tactic too!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Hear the viral clip of Gwyneth Paltrow on the podcast The Art of Being Well.
- How the TikTok clip was taken out of context.
- Why information taken out of context is often the biggest obstacle faced by PR professionals.
- How this was a well-timed, strategically placed interview.
- Other controversial statements that Gwyneth Paltrow has made in her career.
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Instagram story response to the controversy.
- Why this seems to be an attempt to detract attention away from the story of her standing trial for a 2016 skiing crash.
- Distraction as a tactic and how this relates to keywords and SEO.
- The Indestructible PR® tip for the day about using this SEO tactic.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
#qwynethpaltrow shares her daily wellness routine on The Art Of Being Well
Listen and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Follow Molly McPherson:
- Listen and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Indestructible: Reclaim Control and Respond with Confidence in a Media Crisis
- Indestructible: Reclaim Control and Respond with Confidence in a Media Crisis – Audio Book
© 2023 Indestructible PR Podcast