Today’s Indestructible PR podcast episode discusses the trending TikTok drama surrounding the Don’t Worry Darling Venice Film Festival premiere. Did Harry Styles spit on Chris Pine? Did Olivia and Harry break up? What’s the deal with Florence Pugh? As the cast of the upcoming American psychological thriller Don’t Worry Darling, directed by Olivia Wilde, hit the Venice Film Festival, they brought plenty of behind-the-scenes drama. Covered in this episode is Olivia’s statement at a press conference regarding the fallout with Miss Florence Pugh, the press junket, and more comments surrounding the drama. And as always, tune in for an indestructible PR tip at the end of the episode.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Scene: Venice Film Festival. Topic of discussion: Olivia Wilde’s second directorial effort.
- The crazy thing about the TikTok platform: mashing together public relations crisis management and pop culture.
- A quick digression about Shia LaBeouf and his rebranding to Catholicism.
- A deeper look at the press conference with Olivia Wilde.
- A red flag: a quote or line that should never be used in a PR situation.
- The cascading consequences of Olivia Wilde’s statement.
- Looking at Flo’s diva behavior and how that’s working for her.
- Is any PR really good PR?
- Indestructible PR tip: Be prepared!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Indestructible: Reclaim Control and Respond with Confidence in a Media Crisis
Indestructible: Reclaim Control and Respond with Confidence in a Media Crisis Audio Book
Listen and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts —
© 2022 Indestructible PR Podcast