Here’s what we know about the fatal shooting on the set of Alec Baldwin’s movie set.
- Alec Baldwin fired a prop gun that struck cinematographer Halyna Hutchins in the chest, and the director, Joel Souza, in the shoulder.
- Baldwin is cooperating with the investigation and (as of now) in contact with Hutchins’ family.
- Earlier, some crew members reportedly walked off set over working conditions.
- Alec Baldwin described the shooting as a “tragic accident.”
What we don’t know?
How will this tragedy affect Alec Baldwin’s reputation?
This episode provides a 10-point checklist to guide you through communications when a crisis arises, particularly from one you caused.
Click HERE to download your copy of the Crisis Communication Rapid Response Checklist.
Mentioned on the podcast:
- Alec Baldwin – Wikipedia
- Episode 115: The ONE Word That Will Stop a Crisis Dead in its Tracks
- Episode 155: The First 48 hours: Amtrak’s Effective Crisis Response After the Derailment
Listen + Subscribe Stitcher or Apple Podcasts
© Molly McPherson 2021