The third part of a series on the best communication tactics during COVID-19, these are episodes I am replaying that are still relevant today as they were in the spring of 2020.*
I have assembled a group of savvy professionals working in crisis and risk management, public relations, strategy & planning to offer their take on how to communicate for COVID-19, still!
*Except for the mention of presidential candidate, Joe Biden.
1. Mary Beth West of Fletcher Marketing PR
Listen to the #MsInterPReted Podcast
Connect with Mary Beth on Twitter
2. Jared Meade, Founder & Principal, Rayne Strategy Group
Connect with Jaren on Twitter
3. Mark Hoffman, Senior Crisis Management & Business Continuity Consultant
Connect with Mark on Twitter
Episode 51: Cybersecurity Issues That Will Keep You Up at Night
4. Jo Detavernier, Principal at Detavernier Strategic Communication
Connect with Jo on Twitter
5. Michelle Garrett, PR Consultant and Prolific Freelance Content Writer
Connect with Michelle on Twitter
6. James Green, Director of Risk Advisory Services at SAI Global
Connect with James on Twitter
7. Adam Schwartz, Founder, The Cooperative Way
Connect with Adam on Twitter
8. Hinda Mitchell, President and Founder of Inspire PR Group
Connect with Hinda on Twitter
9. Julia Angelen Joy, Public Relations Strategist and President of Z Group PR
Connect with Julia on Twitter
CEOs Will Lead Way Through Coronavirus – read the article HERE.
10. Stephanie H. Elsea, VP Marketing & Communications at The Lustgarten Foundation
Connect with Stephanie on Twitter
11. Leah Hunt, Public Relations Director at Hope for Women Magazine
Connect with Leah on Twitter
© Molly McPherson 2020
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“Molly provides a wealth of experience and expertise in her tips and podcasts. She is cutting edge and timely with insightful instincts, topics and wisdom..” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show!
This helps me support more people — just like you — become a better communicator in this rapidly-changing age of digital and social media. Each week my goal is to offer solutions to help people become a trusted resource in their role as a senior leader, business owner, or communicator. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I continue to add bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Listen + Subscribe
© Molly McPherson 2020