In this episode titled “How to Get Your Story Right from the Start: Jada Pinkett Smith and the Cost of Inconsistent Storytelling,” the Indestructible PR Podcast explores the importance of maintaining consistent storytelling, especially in the face of public scrutiny.
The episode delves into the case of Jada Pinkett Smith and her “Today” show interviews that exposed her inconsistent narrative about her marriage, highlighting the potential consequences of not aligning public statements with the truth. The podcast delves into the complexities of managing personal life and public persona, offering valuable lessons for celebrities, politicians, social media creators, and business owners alike.
Jada Pinkett Smith Interviews: The Cost Of Inconsistent Storytelling Molly McPherson, (2023, October 18) Forbes.
More from Molly McPherson:
- Join PR Confidential on Patreon for expert analysis on PR tactics and spin ripped from the headlines. Pose your PR pop culture questions directly to Molly and gain exclusive insights, including bonus commentary from her podcasts and TikTok.
- Getting flamed on Social Media? I can help you. Click here for Crisis Communication Support.
- Listen and Subscribe to Apple Podcasts
- Indestructible: Reclaim Control and Respond with Confidence in a Media Crisis
- Indestructible: Reclaim Control and Respond with Confidence in a Media Crisis – Audio Book